CC-NLG 2019 is the fourth edition of a series of workshops that aim to bring together researchers dealing with text generation from a computational creativity (CC) perspective, and researchers in natural language generation (NLG) with an interest in creative aspects.
The 12th International Conference on Natural Language Generation (INLG 2019) organised by the Artificial Intelligence Research Center of Japan (AIRC, AIST), will be held at the National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation (Miraikan) in Tokyo, Japan, October 29 – November 1, 2019. The conference takes place immediately prior to EMNLP-IJCNLP 2019, which will be held in Hong Kong starting November 3.
- Abstract Registration : September 2, 2019
- Submissions due: September 13, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: October 1, 2019
- Camera-ready papers due: October 18, 2019
- Workshop: November 1, 2019
- INLG Conference: October 29 – November 1, 2019