Room 215, Cube, Tilburg university.
CC-NLG is a workshop on Computational Creativity through natural language generation, collocated with INLG, the International Conference on Natural Language Generation. The workshop will bring together researchers from the communities of computational creativity in text generation, and natural language generation broadly. We will discuss the crossovers in CC and NLG, as well as looking to dialogue systems and their creative possibilities, for example in social networks.
Relevant Fields of Research
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Poetry Generation
- Story Generation
- Generation of Metaphor, Figurative and Rhetorical Language
- Generation of Verbal Humor
- Personality and Emotion in Natural Language Generation
- Creative Data-to-Text in Natural Language Generation
- Character-based Generation
- Style Generation
- Digital Literature
CC-NLG 2018 will be collocated with INLG in Tilburg, Netherlands.
- Submissions due:
September 7, 2018September 13, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: October 7, 2018
- Camera-ready papers due: October 17, 2018
- Workshop: November 5, 2018
- INLG Conference: November 5-8, 2018